Friday, November 1st:
- The Brooklyn Night Bazaar opens in its new space in Greenpoint - your excuse to shop after dark. 165 Banker Street, Fridays and Saturdays, 6PM-12AM.
- A post-Halloween bluegrass party is just what you need; and it's happening at The Bell House with Rotten Apple Roots & Bluegrass Halloween. $14 in advance, $16 at door. 149 7th Street, 7PM.
- If you're wanting your Friday night to be a little more artsy, check out "Air Doll" at the Invisible Dog Art Center. A description of the event: "The artist presents her body as an object in the space, playing with most stereotypical images of a female body." $10 suggested donation. 51 Bergen Street, 7:30PM.
Saturday, November 2nd:
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds is doing a book signing and, more importantly, a pie tasting at Smorgasburg. 90 Kent Avenue, 12:30PM-2:30PM.
- And it's still Halloween at Roberta's "A Halloween Extravaganza" featuring an interactive haunted garden and festive cocktails. $10. 261 Moore Street, Saturday and Sunday, 1PM-9PM.
Sunday, November 3rd (Don't forget to turn the clocks back!):
- Cheer on the runners from the New York City Marathon as they pass through Brooklyn. Check here for course details. Free. Race starts from 9:40AM to 10:55AM.
- If you're looking for something outdoors but more low key, there will be a street fair on Court Street between Atlantic Avenue and Joralemon Street. Free. Court Street between Atlantic Avenue and Joralemon Street, 12PM-6PM.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON TUESDAY!