|The Squibb Park Bridge at night.|
Friday, May 10th:
- See digital art at Form and Substance, which is set to transform the Gowanus Ballroom. Free ($10 after 10PM on Friday and Saturday nights). 55 9th Street, Fri (6PM-10PM), Sat (12PM-10PM), and Sun (12PM-6PM).
- Or visit the exhibitions at Greenpoint Gallery Night. Free. Check website for participating galleries, 6PM-9PM.
- Missed last night's Celebrate Brooklyn! New Orleans dance party? Don't worry, you can still get your New Orleans fix this weekend at the Bayou n' Brooklyn music festival. Tickets starting at $15. Jalopy Theatre and School of Music, 315 Columbia Street. Check website for schedule.
- Enjoy this nice weather tonight by attending Bargemusic's Masterworks series, which will be featuring Bach on the violin. Tickets are $35. Fulton Ferry Landing, 8PM.
- This Saturday is Family Volunteer Day at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Free. Empire Fulton Ferry at Brooklyn Bridge Park, 10AM-12PM.
- BKLYN Designs will be showcasing contemporary furnishings, lighting and accessories made or designed in Brooklyn. Tickets are $15 online or $20 at the door. St. Ann’s Warehouse, 29 Jay Street, Sat (10AM-7PM) and Sun (11AM-6PM).
- Didn't get enough art by now? Well, the galleries of Bushwick/Ridgewood are staying up late so you can get your art fix. Free. Check this map for participating galleries, 6PM-10PM.
- Happy Mother's Day! Have you made your brunch reservations? Brooklyn Magazine has a great list of places to treat your mom.
- The Mother's Day Brunch and Tour at the Brooklyn Museum may have sold out, but you can still shop the Mother's Day sale at the museum store for something special for your mom. 200 Eastern Parkway, 11AM-6PM.