Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's Day Weekend! Here's a roundup of events happening this weekend in Brooklyn:
Friday, March 15th:
- Dine In Brooklyn continues until the 21st. Have you eaten out yet?
- Start the weekend drinking tonight at 5PM with Williamsburg's Official St. Paddy's Weekend Kick Off Party. The Charleston, 174 Bedford Ave, 5PM.
- For those feeling more laid back, BAM presents spoken word performances with Poetry 2013: Game Changers. Tickets are $15. 30 Lafayette Ave, 7:30PM.
Saturday, March 16th:
- Enjoy food, vendors, music and beer at the Gowanus Nite Market. Free. The Gowanus Loft, 61 9th Street #C8, 7PM.
- Catch Psychic Ills, Magik Markers, Spectre Folk and Pigeons at 285 Kent at 8PM. Tickets are $10. 285 Kent, 8PM.
- Union Hall is hosting Brooklyn Females in Comedy, which should be a night of laughs. Tickets are $5. 702 Union Street, 10PM.
- Feeling thirsty? East Williamsburg is having its 2nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Grand St. Pub Crawl from 12-6PM. Enjoy food and drink specials at various Grand St. venues. Grand Street, 12PM.
- Catch the festivities at the 38th Annual Brooklyn St. Patrick's Day Parade starting at 1PM. Free. Parade route starts at 15th Street and Prospect park West, 1PM.
- Want to learn something? Attend Historic New York: The Irish in NYC at Marine Park. Free. Salt Marsh Nature Center at Marine Park, 1PM.
- Or do something completely different, and catch Talib Kweli at the Brooklyn Bowl. We won't tell. Tickets are $15. 61 Wythe Avenue, 9PM.
Like BIB on Facebook
Follow BIB on Twitter