|Photo Credit: The New York Times|
Friday, March 1st
- Red Hook's Fairway Market reopened to much fanfare today -- show your support by shopping for some groceries this weekend.
- And the Red Hook reopenings don't stop there… Red Hook Winery also reopened today offering tastings and wine tours. Wash down that wine with some lobster from the Red Hook Lobster Pound, which also reopened today.
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band plays at Brooklyn Bowl at 8PM
- Catch a DJ Battle for free at The Bell House tonight at 10PM
Saturday, March 2nd
- Check out Urban Brew Fest at Littlefield starting at 12PM
- Head to Brooklyn Museum for Target's First Saturdays, a free event of art and entertainment starting at 5PM
- Help raise money for Genesis and get some exercise at the same time at Brooklyn Boulders' Climb-A-Thon starting at 8PM
- Catch "New York City's freshest Super-Pop act"AVAN LAVA at Music Hall of Williamsburg at 10PM
- New York City Opera's Turn of the Screw has its final performance this Saturday at 7:30PM
- Baggu, Mociun, and No. 6 are hosting a major sale this Saturday and Sunday from 11AM-6PM at 242 Wythe Avenue (via Racked NY)
- "The Wild Bride", a story about a father accidentally selling his daughter to the Devil, is playing at St. Ann's Warehouse on Saturday at 3PM and 8PM, and Sunday at 4:00PM
- And if you just want to get outside and take a stroll, there's a free morning bird walk at Prospect Park this Sunday at 10AM